Machupicchu Tickets About us
- Welcome to Tickets Machupicchu! We are a travel website recognized for offering tickets to the Wonder of the world safely, easily and quickly.
- We belong to the brands Liz’s Explorer / Liz’s Adventure Maintreex, tourism agencies and operators in the sale of tickets online to the Wonder of the World.
- We also offer tours to Machupicchu, Sacred Valley of the Incas, City Tour Cusco, Inca Trail 4D / 3N 2D / 1N, Maras-Moray Salineras, Montaña 7 Colores as well as bus, train and tour guide services in the Citadel of Macchu Picchu.
- Our store is in the Plaza de Armas, We have authorization from the Ministry of Culture Cusco – Peru with code CI2034.
Since 1997, we created the Boletos Machupicchu website with the aim of offering an easy, safe and quick way to get entry to the Citadel of Machupicchu – Inca City, we are recommended by:
After 6 years Liz’s Explorer gets the recommendation in FOOTPRINT CUSCO & THE INCA TRAIL HANDBOOK – the first edition in 2001 and with the entire domain, experience and operational capability Liz’s Explorer has achieved so far a record recommendations also by international travel guides.
Over the years, we have established ourselves with the most widely accepted website for the purchase of Machupicchu tickets online.
We also added tour services to the main tourist destinations in Cusco: City Tour, Sacred Valley, Maras-Moray Salineras, Montaña 7 Colores, Inca Trail 4D / 3N 2D / N, MachuPicchu and Salkantay trek, as well as transportation services in bus, train and tour guide in the Inca City.
Today, we provide quality service at the right price. We have adequate technology and a properly trained multidisciplinary work team.
Provide a secure website for the purchase of the Wonder of the Machupicchu world. Also complete information about the trip to Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machupicchu, Inca Trail 4D / 3N and 2D / 1N. Constantly adapt to new technologies in the tourism industry with constant perfection in the services offered.
Providing deep experiences in each attraction not only in the city of Cusco, but expanding the same quality and service to different destinations throughout Peru.
What is our goal
“Make visitors feel satisfied on their trip to the Citadel of Machupicchu – Inca City””Make visitors feel satisfied on their trip to the Citadel of Machupicchu – Inca City”
Why trust us
Because we constantly strive to provide quality service in ticket sales to the Citadel of Machupicchu online in the world. We also offer efficient services of tours, transportation and certified tourism guide in the citadel of Machupicchu.
Here are some of the many reasons to trust us:
- We are authorized by the Ministry of Culture of Peru and the Regional Directorate of Culture Cusco.
- We offer affordable rates in the tourism industry.
- We have our own premises that are easily located in the Historic Center of the city of Cusco.
- We have collaborators trained in tourism, languages, technologies and more.
- We make correct use of technologies. Tickets Machu Picchu offers internet security systems.
- We offer easy and secure payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club or PayPal.
- We provide permanent means of contact: email, telephones, and more.
How is the experience of traveling with us
Traveling with us is having a personalized advisor at your disposal to inform you throughout the process of traveling to the Citadel of Machupicchu – Inca City
Likewise, because we are a travel agency for Tourism and Operators, we commit ourselves to assist you in any type of tourist package that is required throughout Peru.
These are our commitments:
- Answer your queries in the shortest possible time. We have a call center and a website, through which we will answer all your questions permanently.
- Send electronic tickets in PDF format on time, efficiently and quickly.
- Offer a quality and well-organized service on tours in the City of Cusco, Sacred Valley, Maras-Moray Salineras, Montaña 7 Colores, Inca Trail 4D / 3N 2D / 1N, Salkantay Trek and the Citadel of Machupicchu – Inca City,
- Offer a punctual and efficient bus and train transfer service, as well as a certified tourist guide service in the Citadel of Machupicchu.
- Assist you on prices, times, tourist information, food, travel equipment, documents and everything you need to know for your trip to the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Send answers to your queries through real-time online chat.
- Maintain permanent telephone communication to answer all your questions before, during and after your trip to the Citadel of Machupicchu.
- Our facilities are located in the historic center of Cusco, with hours of operation from Monday to Saturday from 08:00 a.m. at 8:00 p.m. and Sunday from 08:00 a.m. to 13:00 p.m.
Our work policy is based on the experience and seriousness that are the values that characterize our work.
Commitment to the environment
Aware of the importance of caring for the environment. We have developed a business culture of respect and awareness for the environment that is transmitted to our visitors, collaborators, suppliers and society in general.
What’s more, because we carry out our activities in the citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the 7 Wonders of the modern World, our efforts are even greater.
That is why we have trained personnel in caring for the environment in Machu Picchu. They advise you on how to take care of the diversity of the Inca City. Our activities are an example of conservation.
How do we know if we are a legitimate company?
To verify if we are a legitimate and authorized company, enter the official page of Machu Picchu in Peru (http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/) and follow the following steps:
- Go to the “Menu” part of the page, in the “Queries” tab
- At the bottom we enter the tab “Agencies”
- The search can be done by name: “MAINTREEX” or code “CI2034”.
We are recommended in the main forums and traveler books on the internet
As a travel agency we are committed to making your trip unforgettable. Therefore, we offer you the best quality, efficient and honest service. Our clients recommend us in the different pages, forums and books of travelers in the world.