Book Train to Machu Picchu
Benefits of the train to Machu Picchu
- The adventure of Machu Picchu begins with an unforgettable train trip.
- Secure your visit to Machu Picchu traveling with comfort, safety and punctuality.
- Pay less with children’s discounts.
- Avoid queuing and paperwork in Cusco and Machu Picchu.
- Secure train service at the best possible price.
- Booking ‘One Way’ or ‘Only Return’ will increase 15% in the cost of the train ticket.
For train reservations that depart from San Pedro and Poroy stations, and whose reservations are for the months of January, February, March and April 2020, you are informed that the train concessionaire will apply the Bimodal service for those dates . This means that firstly the users will depart by Bus from the Wanchaq station in Cusco to the Pachar station, and from there they will board the Train that will take them to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu). Arrival times are the same as previously established.
Train reservations are subject to seat availability as it varies constantly. Once the reservation is made it will still be confirmed according to availability.