CUSCO MAGIC 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS
DAY 1.- Arrive in Cusco and transfer from the airport or bus station to your Hotel.
City Tour 13:30PM Pick up from your hotel for your City tour visiting 2 temples in the city (the Cathedral and Qoricancha – Temple of the sun) and 4 archeological sites out side of the city (Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucará and Tambomachay). Overnight Hotel*** in Cusco.
DAY 2.- After your breakfast in your hotel we will pick you up from the hotel to go visit the:
Sacred Valley 08:30AM Pick up from the hotel, Then the bus will come to pick us up and go toward Pisaq (50 min approx.) ,during the trip from Cusco To Pisaq we will stop at a natural viewpoint where we will be able to make out the whole Sacred Valley .
The Sacred Valley was undoubtedly a key area of settlement to the Incas; its combination of agreeable climate and fertile plains bestow an unusual abundance for the high Andes.
Later on, we will drive towards Pisaq typical market which is certainly the most famous, handicrafts markets in all of South America and visit the archeological place of Pisac 2,950 masl. At the ruins you can see a fine art of stone works and impressive agricultural terraces. After visit Pisaq we will continue our trip toward Urubamba place where we will stop to have lunch .After lunch we will continue driving to the archeological place of Ollantaytambo 2,700 masl, an important Inca construction built during the Inca’s heydays. This is an extraordinary Inca place where besides the ruins you may also see an amazing rock formation representing the Inca god Wiracocha. And finally we are going to visit Chinchero 3,762 masl Afterwards, we will return to Cusco arriving approx 6:30pm. Hotel*** in Cusco.
DAY 3.- After early breakfast in your hotel we will pick up you for the: Machupicchu Tour Early in the morning around 6:20 a.m we will pick you from the hotel to take to the train station .the Back Packer train leaves at 6:50 a.m which is like 4 hours into the train journey till Aguas Calientes .Once you arrive to Aguas Calientes town, the representative of Liz`s Explorer will take to the terminal to catch the Bus up to Machupicchu which is like 30 mins approximately Once you be there we will have guided tour for (2-3 hours)where you will explore the most important and interesting places in Machupicchu after that you will have free time to explorer by your self aprox.1 hours to make a more pictures or to climb to the big mountain of Waynapicchu 2634masl.
After all your time that you spend in Machupicchu you should take the bus down to Aguas Calientes to catch the train back to Cusco leaves at 05:00 p.m arriving in the evening around 09:20 p.m that is with Back Packer train and once you arrive to Cusco we will take from the train station to your hotel which is the end of your tour. Hotel*** in Cusco.
DAY 4.- On this day we do the transfer to the bus station or airport to continue your travel out of Cusco.
PRICE TO CONSULT
- All Transfers.
- 3 nights hotel * + breakfast.
- English speaking guide for all the tours.
- Entrance fees to all places to visit.
- All the bus transportations for the tours.
- Train tickets to Machupicchu round trip (there are two classes of train to Machupicchu – Vistadome & Back Packer).
Please send us your flight arrival details (TIME / AIRLINE / FLIGHT #:/ DATE) once you book the flights,that is for your free pick up from the airport you should send this information at least 5 days in advance.
We need all this information in order to provide you a free pick up service and with guarantee, the transfer will be waiting holding your names at the Airport with big sign of LIZ`S EXPLORER.
What is our goal
“Make visitors feel satisfied on their trip to the Citadel of Machupicchu – Inca City””Make visitors feel satisfied on their trip to the Citadel of Machupicchu – Inca City”
Why trust us
Because we constantly strive to provide quality service in ticket sales to the Citadel of Machupicchu online in the world. We also offer efficient services of tours, transportation and certified tourism guide in the citadel of Machupicchu.
Here are some of the many reasons to trust us:
- We are authorized by the Ministry of Culture of Peru and the Regional Directorate of Culture Cusco.
- We offer affordable rates in the tourism industry.
- We have our own premises that are easily located in the Historic Center of the city of Cusco.
- We have collaborators trained in tourism, languages, technologies and more.
- We make correct use of technologies. Tickets Machu Picchu offers internet security systems.
- We offer easy and secure payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club or PayPal.
- We provide permanent means of contact: email, telephones, and more.
How is the experience of traveling with us
Traveling with us is having a personalized advisor at your disposal to inform you throughout the process of traveling to the Citadel of Machupicchu – Inca City
Likewise, because we are a travel agency for Tourism and Operators, we commit ourselves to assist you in any type of tourist package that is required throughout Peru.
These are our commitments:
- Answer your queries in the shortest possible time. We have a call center and a website, through which we will answer all your questions permanently.
- Send electronic tickets in PDF format on time, efficiently and quickly.
- Offer a quality and well-organized service on tours in the City of Cusco, Sacred Valley, Maras-Moray Salineras, Montaña 7 Colores, Inca Trail 4D / 3N 2D / 1N, Salkantay Trek and the Citadel of Machupicchu – Inca City,
- Offer a punctual and efficient bus and train transfer service, as well as a certified tourist guide service in the Citadel of Machupicchu.
- Assist you on prices, times, tourist information, food, travel equipment, documents and everything you need to know for your trip to the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Send answers to your queries through real-time online chat.
- Maintain permanent telephone communication to answer all your questions before, during and after your trip to the Citadel of Machupicchu.
- Our facilities are located in the historic center of Cusco, with hours of operation from Monday to Saturday from 08:00 a.m. at 8:00 p.m. and Sunday from 08:00 a.m. to 13:00 p.m.
Our work policy is based on the experience and seriousness that are the values that characterize our work.
Commitment to the environment
Aware of the importance of caring for the environment. We have developed a business culture of respect and awareness for the environment that is transmitted to our visitors, collaborators, suppliers and society in general.
What’s more, because we carry out our activities in the citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the 7 Wonders of the modern World, our efforts are even greater.
That is why we have trained personnel in caring for the environment in Machu Picchu. They advise you on how to take care of the diversity of the Inca City. Our activities are an example of conservation.
How do we know if we are a legitimate company?
To verify if we are a legitimate and authorized company, enter the official page of Machu Picchu in Peru (http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/) and follow the following steps:
- Go to the “Menu” part of the page, in the “Queries” tab
- At the bottom we enter the tab “Agencies”
- The search can be done by name: “MAINTREEX” or code “CI2034”.
We are recommended in the main forums and traveler books on the internet
As a travel agency we are committed to making your trip unforgettable. Therefore, we offer you the best quality, efficient and honest service. Our clients recommend us in the different pages, forums and books of travelers in the world.